Criteria for Admission
- The students must meet the academic entry requirements laid down for each class.
- The students must be medically fit as per the prescribed school standards.
- The students age for admission into a class, should be as per U.P Government norms.
- The School may grant admission on the basis of previous school report card, written test or interview.
- The School reserves the right to grant or refuse admission without assigning any.
- Facility of admission without any test/interview is for Nursery class.
Document Required for Admission
- Registration cum Admission form duly filled.
- Two (2) Passport size Photographs of the students.
- Proof of residence of parents (Photocopy).
- Birth Certificate (Photocopy duly Notarized by a Public Notary).
- Photocopy of Report card of last School attended.
- Transfer Certificate from previous school. Incase of transfer from a school outside the state the Transfer Certificate must also be duly attested by the competent authority of the Education Department of the State from where a student seeks transfer.
Procedure for Admission
- Obtained the prospectus and registration cum admission from the BRAINWINGS ACADEMY (8:00 am to 1:00 pm).
- Submit the documents required for admission to the BRAINWINGS ACADEMY (8:00 am to 12:00 pm). Please bring the child to be admitted at the time of submitting documents for a spot interview and written test.
- If the child is granted admission you are to pay the admission charges, annual charges and quarterly fee obtain fee receipt.
- All details being correctly filled in the Admission cum Registration form.
- All documents required for admission being submitted.
- Full fee applicable being paid (fee once paid will not be refunded, except for security deposit which shall be refunded as per rules given in the admission form).
- The school does not accept any donation whatsoever for admission.