Fee Collection & Fine
Parents or Guardians have to remit the school tuition fee and other charges between 1st and 10th of the first month of every quarter . If 10th is a holiday, the next working day shall be considered as fee collection days without late fine. If the fees is not deposited till the 10th of the first month of every quarter, thenceforth a late fine shall be charged at @ Rs. 5/- per days. (including Holidays) for 20 days and shall be hiked to Rs. 10/- per day thereafter.
- School tuition Fee is to be borne by the Parents / Guardians for one full session (12 Months) .
- No exemption /deduction in fee shall be made on account of broken period /holidays or absence from the classes.
- Prior to Summer and Winter Vacation , if the fee is not paid by the last included in the attendance register on the commencement day of the school.
- No student shall be allowed to appear at the examination unless all dues have been cleared.
- Non -payment of fee for two consecutive installments shall lead to the automatic cancellation of admission and removal from the school . No concession for the same is allowed.